What is Reiki?
Reiki (pronounced ray-kee in North America, and lay-kee in Japan) is a stress reduction and relaxation technique that promotes healing. It was discovered in Japan by Mikao Usui in 1922. Reiki is spiritually guided universal life energy.
Reiki energy goes where it is most needed. It clears negative energy to keep the body in alignment and in a state of improved wellness. Reiki offers deep relaxation that counterbalances stress, so the body can activate its own healing ability. A treatment is given by “laying on hands” on or near the body. A person receiving Reiki may experience heat or coolness, a sensation of moving energy, or a “healing reaction” as energetic blocks are cleared, and usually experiences a feeling of comfort and deep relaxation.
Reiki Treatments for People
- promote deep relaxation
- release energy blockages, and increase energy
- provide excellent stress relief
- reduce aches and pains
- help the body to detoxify
- accelerate healing and speed up recovery time from chemotherapy and radiation
- work on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels
- are simple, natural and safe, and feel good
Holy Fire Reiki
Michelle is a Reiki Master/Teacher who trained with William Lee Rand, the leading practitioner-teacher of Western style human Reiki in North America. She practices Holy Fire Reiki. The official title of this style of Reiki is Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Ryoho. Ryoho means method. This new energy became available to us in 2014. It is both more powerful and more gentle than the previously available Reiki energy. Holy Fire was passed from Source/God directly to William Rand in January 2014. It forms a direct connection between Source/God and each practitioner, not through a teacher. It does not have a lineage. It is directly connected with the one we know as Jesus. Holy Fire is not affiliated with any religion. It is available to everyone of all beliefs and spiritual paths. Michelle received the Holy Fire II upgrade to the current more refined and effective energy in a session with William Rand and Jesus in March 2016.
The word “holy” in the name Holy Fire is not intended to have a religious meaning. The root meaning of the word “holy” is to be whole and complete. This is how it is used in Holy Fire. Holy Fire is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. The energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness than any energy we have encountered before. It is also more effective. Some of its attributes include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up
- Always respects free will
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress
- Heals relationships and interactions with others
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective
Michelle Kyle’s Reiki Lineage
A Reiki lineage is a family tree showing the energetic connection from the founder of the system of Reiki through to your practitioner or teacher. The branch is named at the top, with the lineage listed underneath. Michelle’s lineage for human Reiki is below.
USUI / HOLY FIRE REIKI RYOHO